“I think a spiritual journey is not so much of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.” Billy Corgan
These are the people who contributed to the creation of this site. They give it form, color, tone, feel, soul. They bring out the essence of what is wanting to be communicated and shared here.
- Joseph W. Ulmer: Encounter
- Chris Muzilla Design
- Ceylan Design
- Mamabear Design
- Tess Abts
- Ezra Newick
- Nicole Hennig
Check out these specific resources:
Resources and Links that you might find helpful and interesting on your journey.
- AdBlock, to block ads that interfere with your viewing and listening pleasure
- Ayurvedic Institute, Dr. Vasant Lad
- Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy
- Intimacy from the Inside Out (IFIO)
- Center for Self Leadership, Internal Family Systems
- The Concord Institute, Thomas Yeomans, Ph.D.
- Psychosynthesis: What is it?
- Conscious Earth: Personal and Planetary
- Matthieu Ricard, Buddhist Monk, Photographer, and Author
- Abby Seixas on The Deep River Within: Gentle Wisdom for Women in a Hurried World
- A Child’s Argument for Vegetarianism
- Boston School of Herbal Studies
- Reinventing Organizations / Frederic Laloux
- Dadirri: Practice of Deep Listening
“Learn how to listen
as things speak